4 Days Flamingo Kenya Safari
- Lake Nakuru: “Between flamingos, rhinos and leopards”
- Masai Mara: “African wildlife”
- Accommodations with exemplary environmental management and social responsibility.
Day 1 Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park – Lake Nakuru Lodge
After an early arrival at the Airport you get a very warm welcome by our professional driver guide who will also give you the tour briefing and proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park. Here, we visit Lake Nakuru, the most well-known lake of the Rift Valley famous all over the world for its flamingos; the lake is one of the natural wonders of the world. At times, there are up to 2 million flamingos at the lake, which form a beautiful pink ribbon around the shore. In addition to seeing this amazing scenery, we also have a good chance of seeing rhinos and leopards. From our lodge we have a magnificent view over the lake.
Day 2 Lake Nakuru Park – Masai Mara – Mara Sopa Lodge
We will start the day with an early morning game drive in the park to have the chance of viewing the animal when they are still active hunting before retiring to their hiding places, after the very successful game viewing we will have our breakfast then depart Lake Nakuru and drive to Masai Mara National reserve where we have a paradise of wild animals, arrive and check in at Mara Sopa lodge in time for lunch , after a short rest we will do an evening game drive in the park ,dinner and overnight at our lodge.
Day 3 Masai Mara Natioanal Reserve – Mara Sopa Lodge
After breakfast, we embark on a full day game drive in the Masai Mara. This park is famous for its savannah landscape and its wildlife. The prospects are good to observe all those fascinating animals that can usually only be seen in numerous nature documentaries. We will have a picnic at the Mara River, bordering the Serengeti. The river is part of the Masai Mara-Serengeti ecosystem, which is particularly known for the largest wildlife migration on earth in the world. Every year, the huge animal trains cross the brown, foaming river full of crocodiles.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After an early breakfast fast, we will try our last chance of game viewing before proceeding to Nairobi for the next destination of flight back home!
We will do a summary of four days safari and see which photographs where best taken and the spots of the animals. Drop off and see off.
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives and transfers in a good customary 4WD on safari
- Unlimited game drives up to 6pm (sundown)
- Breakfast / lunch / dinner as indicated
- Accommodation in a double room in mentioned accommodations or similar
- Professional Local English-speaking driver/tour guide
- Festive season supplements where applicable
- Bottled mineral water everyday
- Flying Doctors Air rescue insurance (if medical insurance exists)
- International flight
- Visa for Kenya (about USD 50)